Did you make pizza with the pizza stuff we sent?
No not yet. We make up different stuff with the ingredients.
Did you make tacos with the taco stuff we sent?
Yes I did make tacos. I can’t mess that one up.
Did you get some new pants at JC Penny's?
Why yes I did and might I say I look mighty fine in them!
Are you the greatest missionary Hemet has ever seen?
I try to. It is hard because we have the best missionaries in the world here.
Are you on a bike or in a car now?
Oh I am on bike and it totally rocks.
Do you go to the Burger King by the mall?
No not really, I don’t do fast food any more.
Do you go to the Dairy Queen by the mall?
Yes I do eat there- only because a member owns it and we get it for free!
Is your companion doing better? You can be a great example for him.
He is slowly doing better
Is your ward helpful in missionary work?
No this ward sad fully is not helpful at all but we are working with them.
Do they feed you?
3 times a week or 4
Do you thank them? (Lots)
That is all we can do. It lets them know we care for them.
Do you brush your pearly whites?
yes yes
Have you ever had your suit cleaned? (At the cleaners - don't put it in the washing machine.) I try to clean it every 12 weeks
Who is your favorite person in Hemet?
There is this family, the Langston’s they are really cool with the missionaries.
We have had a good week, lots of thing have been going on. It is really cold but I don’t know if it is because I have climate-ised, or if I am a wimp, or if it really is cold. All I know is that Elder Lloyd is not cold at all. I guess I have to bear through it one more time.
Love you family
Temperature: ~63°F, Partly Cloudy
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment