Monday, March 2, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

Okay, I have a few things to talk about this week. The first thing is this thing that happened yesterday, Elder Lloyd and I were just riding talking to people (because all our appointments fell through) but as we were riding all of a sudden we flew in to a swarm of bugs. I don’t know what kind they were, all that I know is that they were everywhere and these weren’t the ones in one spot they were everywhere, for almost 5 miles we were in a swarm. Never in my life has something like that happened, it got so bad we couldn’t see and we actually crashed- just try to imagine that.
The smell of the cows is still here and getting worse... if your going to pray for me pray that the smell wont be so bad because wooo-wee it is bad.
Yesterday, we gave a blessing to a lady whose life pretty much sucks right now and needs some major guidance. I have got to tell ya, I have never felt so much concern and love for one of the people I have met on my mission as I did that moment- I loved it and it happened me a lot. Also she is a little older and gave me good tips on how to treat my wife.... like I need that right now but it was still nice of her to tell us that.
Over all Fam. it was a good week lots of fun with the spirit. Love ya.

Temperature: 70°F, Mostly Cloudy

No comments: