Monday, March 23, 2009

Sticks and STONES

Well, sorry for sending like 40 emails last week, the computer was being weird. Hopefully it doesn’t happen this time. So this week, well let’s see… I don’t know if I told you this past week but I am going back to Riverside to baptize a lady that Elder Lamm and I were teaching.
I have to tell you, I am having a hard time. I don’t know why the yelling and screaming at us is affecting me so much. No joke- every time we are on the street some one yells at us. I had a deep conversation with Heavenly Father. We have a lot of good work going on right now and I am so happy but you know it is not good when I am scared to leave any appointment or house or something like that…because of the people.
Well don’t worry about me, I will be fine. I have the Lord on my side, so I know I will be fine. It just must be a learning opportunity or something.
Oh, guess what? I met this lady that said that as soon as I leave Hemet she is going to give me a samurai sword- sweeeeeet huh. Well I think it is!
So we have this new guy named Mike and he is pretty close to Golden. He has some hard core questions that he asks but it is still a cool thing that he has questions. Well I got to go but I love you family and will talk to you next week.

Temperature: ~57°F, Clear

No comments: