HELLO Familia,
How’s it going? Well well well, so this week has been busy. I think this is the busiest place I have ever been at. There is a ton of work and I love it. The cool thing about this past 7 weeks is I have learnt so much in the gospel. We have this investigator named Mike and he has been asking us really deep questions. You know we try to stay simple but oh well, he wants to know.
So I had a deep conversation with Heavenly Father this passed week and he has helped me a whole lot to get through the hard times of persecution. So I want to know how my family is doing with the economy, just a random thing. Ok, I have to thank you all for the advice. It did help me with persecution.
Well sorry to cut this short but I have to go now but I love you all.
Temperature: 64°F, Clear
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment