Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wowow

So this week has been awful. I have strep and a cough- you know when you have all that crap in the back of your throat, eewww! But oh well. So I am having a hard time right now, a really hard time. Now I know why I was blessed with patients. I have never seen or have had so much persecution in my whole life and it is discouraging every day. It is nothing I want you all to worry about; I know what I have to do.
One good thing I got a call from Elder Lamm and he told me that there is a investigator in Riverside that wants me to baptize her, so in April I get to go back to Riverside, yeah! Finally the cold is leaving- I am tired of it. I guess I have learned to love the heat.
So today we played softball and won against a senior softball team... that has never happened in the history of playing them. So I am pretty happy about that. The whole week has been great we are getting a lot of people to teach; just none will come to church.
One funny thing that happened was that Elder Lloyd was hit on by a drunk lady, it was so funny...she did want us to come back but I don’t know if that was the wine talking or her. But one thing is for sure, if we do go back we will bring a team up. Well family I hope I am doing good on the e mails. I love you all!
p.s. mom I did get the package
Temperature: 48°F, Clear

No comments: