Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Week- Mon 3/24/2008

Well, it sounds like all your Easter’s were interesting and fun. I didn’t even know it was Easter till the day before it came, I just lost track. My Easter was way cool, the whole week we had a great excuse to get all our less actives to come to church- telling them that that we have a good one coming. Because of us we had so many people come to church, it was so cool and we had great talks about the atonement and the resurrection. It was kind of hard to pay attention because there was a kid chewing on my shoe and I couldn’t get him off. I hope he doesn’t get sick. Well, the temp has already got to 100 degrees- ouch. But it wasn’t that bad- It may not be that bad for me. I got a haircut and its a good one because we got it from a hair stylist, Sister Powers, she is awesome. This Friday we are going to the Redlands temple, I am so pumped and exited. I love that temple.
Ok, way funny experience, we were asked to do a service project by the zone leaders at the old folk’s home, serving them food. Here is the thing we were serving them during a model show... board walk and every thing. And if that’s weird enough the ones that were modeling were old! Ewww- Oh well at least we got a tip.
I love you all and thank you for the e-mails

No comments: