Hey Family,
I have now been here two weeks, crazy! But still I am still learning a ton. I have given Lessons 1 and 2 now. I love the RC (ask Mat what the RC is, he will tell you all about it) all I can say is that I love it. It is awesome and I have great experiences. Well, I haven’t missed a day of pills, or teeth. I shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. The food is pretty good.Oh one very important thing, on the 29th I go to Cal. We are going to call home, we got permission to. The only thing is that I don’t know what time. Here is my card, hope you like my pics. I need more pills soon to. Anyway, I am so glad to have the MTC. I learnt so much, its fun. My testimony grows so much. I love you all. Thank you for the letters, they make me feel good. I encourage you all to bear your testimonies on Fast Sunday.
Elder Stones

No comments:
Post a Comment