Friday, March 7, 2008

Monday March 3, 2008

Hey how you all doing I have a lot to tell you but little time so I will just tell you the good parts. First I want you to know that our ward boundaries have changed so it seems like I am new again because I don’t know everyone again. But the good thing is that we just got more members and didn’t lose any that means that there is a lot more work which is way cool it makes me exited. Before that happened we got to go on campus and teach a class of hundreds just us two about our religion it was a good experience. We talked to a lot of people. Oh, I don’t know what is up with me and the dogs but they only go after me, yes I got chased again.Well we have a baptism date for two of our investigators. but for a while all of our investigators had something wrong with them we had one turning up as a hit man, one was a stalker, one was a Muslim- it was so weird but we will get past that in do time. One scary thing is that me and elder rose saw a huge gang fight- it hard core bad, and our area only gets worse. We are now proselyting in the full on ghetto but no worries, we are totally safe, we know were not to go. Oh, I forgot I was going to tell you about one of our progressing families, the Carlson’s, they are all members except one boy but he is one of the ones that is getting baptized. Man they love us, like our family loves the missionaries at our home. They even have the games and I get to teach them all of our games, it is fun. Well I love you sorry I don’t have a lot of things to say. Maybe I will have more the next week. but I love you all and love to hear from you it means so much to me to here from you.your elder stones

No comments: