Friday, March 7, 2008

January 15, 2008

Hey Family,
How’s it going? To start, I am safe. I am eating; the Lord is helping me with it all. We as far as the MTC goes, the food is really good, honestly. The classes are so fun. I have never been able to concentrate as well as I can here. If I work hard and be obedient the Lord will help and that is what he is doing. My district is so cool. I love them all, especially my companion, Elder Peaden. I have been keeping a tape log for you- it’s cool. I you family and I can feel your prayers and your love. I know what I am doing is the right thing for me to do. I now truly have a testimony of Joseph Smith and what he saw and in the Book of Mormon. In our District there are 6 elders and 4 sisters. I will have to find out how to spell their names correctly but…you will see in pics. Family I love you so much.
Elder Stones

No comments: