Hey, how’s my family doing? Sounds like everyone is sick- well I hope every one is feeling better- I am feeling way better. The best thing that happened this week is we have a baptism date, May 3. It’s for a boy named Adam, he has had all the lessons and is so ready. The only reason we got this baptism is because Elder Anderson is so forward and flat out told him to get baptized. So that made me more blunt than I normally am, so this whole week we have been pretty forward. Well other than that nothing else cool happened, other than my thighs and butt are huge from riding all over- but don’t get me wrong I love biking. Elder Anderson has been on his mission 9 months, the whole time in a car till now, so he is pretty sore but it goes away fast. Elder Anderson and I get along great! My abs hurt more than anything because he makes me laugh so much. We are probably going to be together for a long time here.
The weather here is pretty hot, I am starting to get a tan woo hoo yeah! Its pretty dark to you can tell the difference hard core when my watch is off.
Well I guess I should say Happy Easter to you because I wont be able to talk to you till next Monday but its weird because I don’t even know that there is holiday coming like I didn’t know today was St Patrick’s day- tell Sean I said happy b-day. Well tell all my friends I love then and miss them and pray for them to stay strong in the gospel. I love you all so much and pray for you all the time. Love you Elder STONES

No comments:
Post a Comment