I have so much to tell you all- I don’t know were to start, so if this letter is kind of random sorry. Ok so first thing to tell you is that Elder Anderson and I got chased by a drunk man, it was late at night and we were coming home from a great lesson (which I will tell you about later) and we almost hit this drunk dude- because he came out of no were and he got so mad he started to curse, swear and then started to chase us. We were on bikes so we smoked him but still, and we were so close to our apartment that he found out were we lived, so we had to act like we weren’t home and turn out all the lights (and planned in the closet). It was scary because he was outside the whole time trying to find which apartment was ours. Its a good thing that he was drunk and didn’t notice the picture of Christ but one other thing happened, at 12 at night he started pounding on our door- it was bad but I am ok we have good locks on our doors.
So that lesson that I told you about was a lesson with Sirgo, an investigator, and is a missionary dream. He has so many questions I love it. He was scared at first because he didn’t know what he was feeling was the spirit but he is one of the best I love him.
I love you all and would write more but my typing is slow and bad (as you can tell) but I am great and love the mission it is going to fast. I can’t believe its been 3 months- aaaaa. Love you Family.
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I got sick again but I am better. I had a cold
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment