Hey all you,
How’s it going I got all your pics and e-mails they make me smile and laugh but as for your questions I am in my own apt, our ward is the university heights ward (it’s full of college student because our area is on a campus UCR). We are getting fed very well. The towels are up. On my first day I was picked up by the Pres and AP. My comp is Elder Rose he is from Oakland Idaho. I am on a bike, we eat a lot of Mexican food but it is good.well I have one experience I will never forget we went over to talk to a investigator and taught him the ten commandments but we found out that he has a problem with “thou shall not kill”- evidently he was a hit man back in the day, so we have to talk the Pres about that but his baptism date isn’t looking to good, now we just have to tell him. But we are making progress on a lady named Cici, she is doing great and is so golden and is ready.I have another experience we were riding to an appointment and stopped to talk to a hobo he didn’t know who we were and said "At least your not one of those JW’s or what I like to call morons" we told him we are Mormons he was speechless ha ha ha ha- it was pretty funny.
The days are so nice here I love it but they only get hotter so... people say ‘oh your from Colorado oh man it is going to get so hot here’.....they are probably right they say it gets up to 110 here- ouch but oh well! Oh I am all ready way darker- its pretty crazy. You guys will have to tell me if you get these e mails or not because I don’t want you to think I am not writing- that would be bad.Well I love you all and I will talk to you later
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment